Despite pandemic measures, lockdowns, and travel restrictions, Vietnam has welcomed more than US$19.74 billion of foreign direct investment in 2021 With a solid vision for the future, Vietnam has created a concrete foundation to bounce back stronger in 2022 with a targeted GDP growth of between 6% to 6.5%.
To help foreign investors capitalise on emerging opportunities in Vietnam, we will shed light on the following:
- Business environment and outlook
- Establishing and running a business in Vietnam
- Overview of tax, audit, and filing requirements
- Mrs.1. Van Anh has twenty years of experience in the profession and is the co-managing partner of Russell Bedford KTC in Vietnam.
- Before joining KTC, Van Anh worked in Europe with PricewaterhouseCoopers at their Glasgow Office and in Vietnam with Ernst & Young.
- 2. Van Anh is a member of Vietnam Certified Practicing Auditors, Vietnam Accounting and Auditing Association (VACPA) and is a fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) England.
- She also possesses the Certification of Chief Accountant from the Ministry of Finance of Vietnam.
- Van Anh is a frequent speaker at ACCA and ICAEW seminars