Job Title: Audit/ Accounting Interns (Part time/ Full time)
Department: Assurance and Business Advisory/ Accounting & Tax service
Reports To: Supervisors/ Managers
Country/Location: Vietnam/ Hanoi
With more than 16 years presented in Vietnam, Russell Bedford KTC (“RBK” or “KTC”) is a professional services firm committed to providing high quality service to our clients.
RBK is staffed by a team of qualified professionals who have extensive experience in working in various industries. We are one of few firms qualified as gold ICEAW Approved Employer, ACCA Approved Employer and CPA Australia Approved Employer on the ground that our staff members are fully supported and sponsored by the firm to pursue ACA, ACCA and CPA Australia qualifications. We have offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City and work very closely with Russell Bedford member firms in the region including China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Myanmar and our affiliates in Laos and Cambodia to support our clients in the named countries.
As an intern of Russell Bedford KTC, you will assist the audit/ accounting & tax team to conduct activities. Specific tasks are as follows:
Support the team in:
- Examining supporting documents
- Data entry, data management, and data presentation
- Preparing and drafting reports sending to clients
- Other tasks as necessary, and activities as requested by supervisors/ managers.
Qualifications and Personal Skills:
- Fresh graduates and undergraduates major in accounting and auditing;
- Good organizational and computer skills (Word, Excel);
- Well-organized and good communication skills in English and Vietnamese; and
- Ability to work very precisely and flexibility
Apart from a monthly allowance, successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the latest curriculum vitae, cover letter and copies of relevant certificates and references by email to email@example.com. The internship is expected to start as soon as possible.
Deadline for submission: November 30, 2022