Cash is King!
This saying is especially true during times of crisis, when liquidity risks are threatening businesses with weak financial capacity. The evidence is that many businesses have fallen into bankruptcy while holding a lot of assets that cannot be converted into cash to meet obligations. With the current challenging business environment, the leadership role of financial management is increasingly emphasized through the coordination between Finance Directors, Chief Accountants and other financial positions. One of the most important skills of these management positions is Cash Flow Forecasting. Russell Bedford KTC is proud to present this Online Training Workshop with leading experts to share with our valued Clients and partners practical knowledge and experiences in Cash flow management and forecasting.
1. Why do we need Cash Flow Planning
2. Overview of cash flow management and criteria to evaluate the effectiveness.
3. Practical steps for Cash Flow Budgeting (direct method):
- Budgeting for account receivables: Receivables from customers, other receivables.
- Budgeting for payables: Payables to suppliers, staff salaries, operating costs, etc.
- Budgeting for Investment (Capex).
- Planning for Bank Loan/Repayment and Interest expense.
- Budgeting for other expenses
- Summarize Incomes/Expenses on the Cash Flow Budgeting Report.
4. Practical examples on hypothetical data.
5. Sharing practical experiences and Q&A.
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Time: 8:30 – 16:30. Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Expert Guest: Mr. Le Anh Thuy (FCCA, CPA), CFO of an American Enterprise in Vietnam.
- Language: Vietnamese
(After registration, the participation link will be emailed to the registrants on September 22, 2023).
FREE ADMISSION FOR KTC’S CLIENTS
Normal fee: 2,000,000 VND (VAT included)
(KTC’s client will get 1 free admission and 30% off for registration of the 2nd guest or more)
Mr. Le Anh Thuy has more than 20 years of experience in the field of Finance and Accounting. He has held many important positions such as Chief Accountant and Chief Financial Officer in many types of businesses of multinational companies. He started his career as a Cost Accountant at Nghi Son Cement Company and spent 8 years as Chief Accountant at Vietnam Float Glass Company (VFG). He is currently the Chief Financial Officer for the Vietnam Branch of an American electronic components manufacturing corporation. He is also a senior member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA), holds a Vietnamese CPA certificate and has attended many training courses in Vietnam and internationally on Management and Optimization of operational efficiency.